Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Next Step

I haven't posted in awhile because we have been readjusting to being on land.  And I'm sad and overwhelmed by it all.  
A sad sight.  But it is temporary.



I am so very grateful to have a home to return too and wonderful friends to welcome us back.  But,  the novelty of a big bed, reliable WiFi, and unlimited water... it's kind of worn off.

We left Airabess patiently waiting for us in the Keys.  And when we return we have a ton of projects to do.   Some before we get her wet, but most we can do while aboard.  I never thought I would be so excited to work on her. 

Unfortunately, we have sooo much to do here at home.  We have decided to go big for our next adventure.  To do that we need to rent our house.  To rent out our house we need to sell most of our belongings and get our little beach cottage ready. It's going to take some time. It takes time to make time... wait that's money.. anyway.  We are busy, busy, busy... again.  

Hubs is in crazy work mode (we hardly see him anymore).  Coco and I are wrapping up this school year.  I am working with the nonprofit I started last year, Earth's Lifeline Global Warriors,  teaching eco-classes around our little town, along with the odd job here and there.  And, because I really don't have much to do, I am working on getting my yoga teacher training certification.  

We have our lists again.  The working ones, the planning ones, the things to go, to sell~ you get the idea. 

All of this and a summer to do it in.  

I'm not complaining though.  I am so very fortunate to have this challenge and the reward waiting at the finish line is even sweeter.  


If you are interested in Earth's Lifeline Global Warriors, Inc.~ what we do and how we do it~ click the link.  It is something I am very passionate about.  I plan on working on expanding it as we travel.  Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...