Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So fresh and so clean~


We spent most of yesterday getting dirty. And it wasn't fun. (Re)found a leak that required us to pull up the floor boards in the galley. But, before Hubs could fix it, I needed to pump out the bilges and clean up the mess). SO MUCH FUN! :-/

So, while Hubs took Coco to fill water jugs and run around for awhile (it has been super cold and rainy) I addressed the prep of fixing the leak. Then I waited for them to get back.... and waited, and waited... When I realized that it was going to be awhile before I got my galley back I decided to do something productive~ clean the head. (I know you are so jealous of this boat life... you are totally missing out I tell you...) After cleaning the head I was on a roll. Finished up the laundry, wiped down the walls and floors, and then they finally pulled up.

I was feeling really, really gross. But with no hot water and it being so cold~ how that was going to get accomplished was the problem.

Hubs had the great idea to mix kettle steamed water with cold water and viola HOT SHOWER!
There is nothing like a hot shower after doing grimy boat work. Especially when you didn't expect to get said hot shower.

Clean boat, clean me. Feeling like a brand new person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...