Monday, November 5, 2012

And, Away We Go

The Hubs and I said to life, "Hey, we are going to take you on.  We ARE going to have adventure.  So get ready..here, we cooo."  Life interrupted, "Tsk, tsk.  You mustn't forget your responsibilities."

Oh right.  Responsibilities.  I needn't bore you with all the lame details.  Needless to say, finances were assessed, work was found, and the business of planning our future was gotten down to.  And, yep we had a newborn too.  But that's the joy!  So, we found that joy by playing pass the baby and savoring the time we  had~ when we had it, and hunkered down for the five-year-plan of five-year-plans.

I don't remember, if before we chose this destiny of ours, if I was a planner or a schedule keeper.  Now I am.  There is absolutely NO WAY to do what we were planning on doing without a schedule.  Multiple ones in fact.

There is the family schedule, the work schedule, the financial schedule.  I was a slave of the calender.  No complaints though.  I mean, we had a lot on our plate, but we also had an awesome baby.  A baby that didn't really sleep that much.  So, we would have been on lock down anyway.  At least we were paying some bills, RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...