Sunday, August 3, 2014

Home

I spent my last day in St. Augustine having lunch with a dear friend followed by a concert with my kiddo and another dear friend. Not a bad way to say goodbye to our hometown. There was, of course, a ton of running around finishing things up. That's not what I will remember though. 
I will remember the farewell hugs and dancing my booty off. 

The following 2 photos courtesy of Jana Vallone. 


Friday morning we woke up early and mopped our way out of the house. Someone else lives there now. So strange and I obsessed over it the WHOLE way down to the Keys. Once here though I had other things to focus on, adjust to and obsess about. 

FYI you can pack all of you necessary belongings into a shoebox size car and move. It's not exactly comfortable, but we did it. 

So we are here and plugged in so we can put everything back together. 
We had planned on doing a few things pre-splash.... But the boatyard launched it earlier than they were supposed to. We will see how that effects us moving forward. Probably going to have to beach it, unless Hubs can do the chores underwater. Time will tell. And now we have that in abundance. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...