Saturday, March 30, 2013

I miss my Hubs...

So many obstacles, too many things in the path of our dream.  
Sometimes it seems like too much.  Sometimes we wonder why we are working so hard to get 'there'.  Today tonight, when my Hubs has worked 16 hours and comes home completely exhausted I question our motivation.  
Is it really worth it?  Not now for sure.  But, later, when later comes, will we be glad we missed out on life now~?  It kind of seems like a gamble sometimes.  It feels so far away right now~  on Friday night when we have been separated all week, when there is no time for family, for us.  
So, I'm holding on and betting on our (very close) dreams.  Crossing my fingers and toes that its not all in vain.  

I really have a love/hate for this time of year.  It's Spring and with it comes the hope of so much possibility.  But, it is also the harbinger of the dreaded  'busy season'~ it pays the bills and gets us 'closer' but  we are also denied the ever elusive 'time' we are fighting so desperately to get to.  

And then there is this....

 And I remember what we are working towards.  
That is what gets me through times like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...